CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tag...You're It!

8 things about me rules:

1.  Post rules on your blog
2.  Answer the 6 categories
3.  Tag others

8 Favorite TV shows:
1.  Lost
2.  Grey's Anatomy
3.  House
4.  Big Love
5.  Everyday Italian
6.  The Daily Show
7.  Maggie and the Ferocious Beast
8.  Wow! Wow! Wubbzy
 
8 Things I did yesterday/what a wonderful life I lead:
1.  Cleaned my house
2.  Spent time with family
3.  Went for a run with friends
4.  Had dinner at Granny's house
5.  Loaded the dishwasher twice
6.  Emptied the dishwasher twice
7.  Did laundry
8.  Put laundry away

8 Things I look forward to:
1.  Time alone with my husband
2.  Camping
3.  When the kids are in bed
4.  A clean house
5.  The weekend
6.  Christmas Time 
7.  Dessert
8.  Time for exercising

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.  Live from New York Pizza
2.  Martha's
3.  Rita's
4.  C.P.K.
5.  Finale
6.  The Thai House
7.  Raymond's Bakery
8.  Harvest Cafe

8 Things on my wish list:
1.   Another trip to Hawaii
2.  Shopping Spree
3.  Housekeeper
4.  More Concerts with my kids
5.  Traveling anywhere and everywhere
6.  Land
7.  Running a marathon
8.  A million dollars :0)

Let's see I'll tag...Emily, Suzanne, Stacey, and Maggie


1 comments:

Lauren said...

The fourth book is my favorite! I think Bella's character is much better in this book than the others. Enjoy!