CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Escape Artist



Yesterday I was getting ready to take a shower so I put Noah in "jail" (his Baby Einstein activity saucer).  He started crying because he didn't walk to be "locked up".  I remembered my brush was in the living room so I left him for a moment.  About 30 seconds after I left the room he stopped crying.  I walked back into the bedroom, and I was greeted by him crawling towards me. Somehow he managed to pull himself out of his activity saucer and gracefully land on the floor. The saucer was still upright!   Apparently we'll need to modify his "jail".  

1 comments:

Maggie Browder said...

Sam is the same kind of kid....he twists his way out of the bouncy seat while I shower. Always an adventure.....