CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Standing?





Noah has been pulling himself up to his knees for a couple of weeks now.  As of yesterday, he has figured out how to pull himself up to a standing position.  This morning I found him standing next to an end table in our living room.  He was barely hanging on because he was busy trying to drink orange juice from Zoe's cup.  This afternoon, I found him standing in my kitchen with one of the top drawers open.  He stood there laughing while he pulled stuff out and threw it on the floor.  It looks like nothing's safe anymore:0)

2 comments:

haley said...

Hey Jill,

I think our babies are days apart. Ours was born April 5th. She's not standing yet...or crawling. She has an older brother and sisters to get her anything she wants so she's content I guess. Of course I will give you my code as soon as I go private. Aaron says hi; it's good to see you. Your kids are so cute.

emily said...

Jilly....Noah has changed a lot! He is getting his toddler looks. Especially when you scroll down and see the comparison of his baby look. It really is painful at times to see my babies grow - I think I'd have many more if we lived in a different era. Jeff's theory is I would have died in childbirth from the massive size of our children - I guess things all work out the way they should : )