CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Karate Kid






The other night Zoe decided that she wanted to do karate.  She begged me to let her do some karate after her bath before she went to bed.  I was curious so I said  that she could.  After she got ready for bed, she started laying out a towel (she informed me it was her karate mat).  Then she  asked me to tie several of her blankets onto her body.  One blanket was for her karate hat.  One she wore as her karate skirt.  I honestly I don't remember what the one around her neck was for, but it definitely had a purpose.  After she was garbed in her gear she stated doing "karate moves".  Steve and I couldn't stop laughing.  I don't know where she  comes up with this stuff, but it sure keeps us entertained!

0 comments: