CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Outside Lands Festival









Last weekend Zoe and Noah experienced their first concert.  We went to one day of the 3 day long Outside Lands Festival in Golden Gate Park.  Zoe had been looking forward to it for months.  We got to see Jack Johnson, The Motherhips, and Widespread Panic (to name a few). One new band we got to see was Los Amigos Invisibles (a new favorite that I recommend checking out if you're into Venezuelan Funk).  Zoe REALLY enjoyed Los Amigos...she couldn't stop dancing.  She sang her little heart out while Jack Johnson was onstage and she has asked that we add some Widespread Panic to her "cd."(She has a mix cd of some of her favorite songs/artists...Jack Johnson, The Presidents of  the United States, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Motherhips, Cold War Kids, Vampire Weekend etc.)  As you can see from the photos they even make baby earplugs.  

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey, I actually heard about this concert all the way from Florida. My neighbors were telling me about it...they wanted to go so bad. Looks like you had a great time, and you are raising little versions of yourselves! :-)
I know how it feels to have your kids love the songs you love. Today I was so proud when my 10 year old told me that he loved the "U2 Singles" CD I was playing.