CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Runway Zoe!


There is a great...overpriced...children's store in Old Town Eureka.  From time to time Zoe and I stop in an try to score a deal from the sale rack.  One of the last times we stopped in, the owner asked if Zoe was interested in being in a fashion show at a local museum.  Zoe was thrilled and eagerly said yes.  I guess I should back up...Zoe is my fashion queen.  She loves to go shopping, and she loves getting new clothes.  I think she is the only 3 year old  who isn't disappointed to get clothes for Christmas or birthday gifts.  She has always been this way.  She started dressing herself and picking out her own outfits before she was even 2.  I must admit she usually has pretty good taste.  Although, at times, her outfits need a little bit of "modificaiton".    She had a great time walking down the runway with the other girls and boys, and if she has it her way she'll be in more fashion shows in future.  

1 comments:

Stacey said...

I wish you were closer - we could use her for the website- We have a heck of a time finding models - Especially ones as cute as Zoe!!