CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK Day









When the weather's unseasonably warm...take your family to the beach!  Today is the 11th day in a row that it's been sunny, clear and in the mid 60's.  It's hard to believe that it is the middle of January!  At first I complained that the sunny weather was cutting into my favorite winter weather, but then I decided it won't last forever...So now I'm enjoying every minute of it.  We had a great day at the beach.  We had a picnic lunch, built sand castles and hung out.  Zoe even got into the water.  I don't know how she got in when the water temperature was 50.4˚.  Noah rolled around and ate sand.  It was a great way to spend a day off!

2 comments:

NanaPapaTravels said...

Hi Jill, Denis and I spent the day at the beach too. We looked for shark teeth that come up on the beach in Venice, Florida.
The weather here is really nice but we are told colder than usual. Oh well, enjoy the beach. Your kids are darling

emily said...

Jilly your babes look so happy...what a fun day off. We took advantage of the warm weather as well at the park : )