CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Like Mommy!



Ok, so yesterday I told Zoe that I wanted to go Plaza Shoes in Arcata, and I asked if she wanted to come.  Her reply was a VERY enthusiastic "YES".  We all piled into the car and made our way to the shoe store.  When we arrived we found that the store was actually closed on Mondays.  Zoe was practically in tears.  I thought maybe it was because we drove a 1/2 hour just to go the shoe store, but I later realized it was because she has my love for shoes.  (For those of you who are unaware I have a bit of a shoe obsession.  I literally have at least 30 pairs.) I promised we would go again this week.  Zoe woke up this morning and the first words out of her mouth were...."today's the day we get to go the shoe store".  She could hardly contain her excitement!  Well I couldn't disappoint her so this afternoon we went to the store...only to find they were having a SALE.  (Shoes on Sale what could be better :0)  Apparently it was Zoe's lucky day.  She chose a GREAT pair of shoes.  They are turquoise and sparkly.  They actually sparkle in the sunlight.  I just wish they had a pair in my size!  

0 comments: