CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blackbeards

Last week we made our annual summertime trip to Fresno. On our first evening in town, we took the kids to Blackbeards to play a round of mini golf. I think it was quite possibly the quickest game of miniature golf I've ever played. Steve & I were so hot by hole #9 that we literally encouraged the kids to go as quickly as possible. I think I can safely say that we are all happy that it doesn't get over 100˚ at our house on a regular basis. Despite the heat, we all had a great time!

No matter how hard we tried to show Noah how to hold the golf club
he was certain that his way was the best
Zoe trying for a hole in one
When you swing a golf club like Noah does
you manage to hurt yourself once or twice

0 comments: