CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First Snow!




Ok, so it's actually the 2nd snow of the year, but the first snow of the year was really very uneventful. Although we only got about 2 inches yesterday, it was the perfect snow for making a snowman. Zoe and Daddy played outside in the snow for hours yesterday. They made a snowman together and Zoe even "snowboarded" a bit. They had a great day. I spent most of the time in the house with Noah. He kept asking to go outside, but every time we got out there something made him cry and he was ready to come back inside. Noah did manage to ride the "snowboard" like a sled a few times and loved it. In fact, every time his sled ride was over he would shout AGAIN, AGAIN! Overall, it was a very fun day!

2 comments:

haley said...

Your kids are so cute. My browser has been having problems and hasn't let me leave comments. I'm so glad it's working now! I've still been checking in. Take care, how fun to have snow!

kinder/caring said...

I love bringing the kids out in the snow. One of my favourite family memories!

http://kindercaring.blogspot.com/