CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Budding Artist?


I have to take a moment and do a bit of bragging. Yesterday Zoe decided that she wanted to draw a picture of SpongeBob Square Pants. Typically her drawings are somewhat unrecognizable. I was pretty impressed with this picture. I thought she did a good job making her drawing look like SpongeBob. I was also impressed with her handwriting at the top. (If you look closely you'll notice she wrote SpongeBob)

2 comments:

haley said...

What is a mom if they don't brag about their kids? You have to! Who else will? Great drawing; definitely an artist in the making.

emily said...

I really am impressed! I see a lot of child art work - and Zoe really is good ; )Is she turning 4 or 5? A teacher's child is always advanced ! love ya and miss ya!